[Freeswitch-users] The "awesome FreeSWITCH book"

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Mon Jan 18 06:21:08 MSK 2016

Before I lay my money down, does anyone know if this is useable with
alternative format outputs such as braille displays and/or speech
synthesis via the Kindle Reader on either the OSX or iOS platforms?
Windows Kindle is a bit of a pile, sometimes the Mac and iOS versions
work a lot better. There is also an older version of it on Bookshare
(http://www.bookshare.org) and I'm wondering if just because it's
three years old, is it out-of-date? If it is, what can I do to help
move the process along for getting an updated edition into Bookshare?