[Freeswitch-users] Ringback, MOH or file playback while executing dial plan instructions

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Thu Jan 14 14:42:46 MSK 2016

Hi all,
Is there no way to force a 183 in a session and play a ringback or MOH while executing other dial plan instructions?
Basically, I’ve gone around trying instant_rinback=true, ring_ready, gentones, etc… No luck.
If I bridge my channel to  loopback/wait, sure enough it works.
What I need to do is play a ringback or some MOH while I carry on executing my dial plan instructions. The 183 is a nice to have but I don’t mind if the channel is answered.

Thanks,
Emrah