[Freeswitch-users] How to know the number of in use licenses for sangoma D100 transcoding card

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Jan 14 14:11:19 MSK 2016

hi,

Is there a way to know the number of licenses in use by the sangoma card
D100?

I'm having some issues with the sangoma D100 and i wanted to know if it
could be that i'm getting out of channels...

Right now i use the command: "sangoma_codec sessions", which gives me
the  number of total sessions... but this gives strange values, in the
card there are 40 licenses and the command in some periods returns more
sessions than the available licenses.

thanks for the help.

--

Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos,