[Freeswitch-users] schedule Broadcast into a conference

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Jan 13 18:29:35 MSK 2016

It might be informative to set the CLI to /log 7 for maximum debug detail and set up a test conference.

My first guess is that FS can’t find your audio file due to looking in a different path, so specify an absolute path for testing to it to be sure. But if it plays for one conferee then that might not be the trouble.

Then again, per

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools:+sched+broadcast

it looks like you must append ‘aleg’, ‘bleg’, or ‘both’ to that command to tell it where the audio should be sent. You should test these to discover which one works for the conference module since it says ‘bleg’ really means “the other leg” so experimentation is in order.

Also, I think you need a plus sign in front of the 5 in your example to mean “5 seconds from now”.

Hope this helps.

Bote