[Freeswitch-users] Dial multiple users for "conference" call

Larry Morley lmorley at neny.cslimits.net
Mon Jan 11 21:50:55 MSK 2016

Michael,

likely want to set in this instance is
"conference_auto_outcall_caller_id_number".

Basically, what Mike J was telling you is that not all variables are
salient; are set by FreeSwitch; have any meaning whatsoever; in the context
of certain parts of a given FreeSwitch configuration.

>From the "mad boss" example:

<!--These params effect the outcalls made once you join-->

        <action application="set"
data="conference_auto_outcall_caller_id_name=Mad Boss"/>

        <action application="set"
data="conference_auto_outcall_caller_id_number=0911"/>

Hope that helps,
Larry