[Freeswitch-users] Developer friendly SIP trunk provider for experimentation?

Jai Rangi jprangi at didforsale.com
Mon Jan 11 19:41:19 MSK 2016

Lots of options. You can try DIDforSale.com. We have free unlimited testing
sip trunk and numbers for development purpose.

On Monday, January 11, 2016, Oivvio Polite <mylists at polite.se> wrote:

> I'm just getting started with FS and want to hook up a couple of SIP
> trunk for experimentation. Right now I'm looking for a provider that'll
> let me pick numbers from a web interface and pay with credit card.
>
> Many of the providers I come across when googling seem to only sell SIP
> trunks in bulk and want me to contact a sales rep to get started. That
> might make sense later on in the project but right now I'm looking for
> something more light weight.
>
> Any tips?

> consulting at freeswitch.org <javascript:;>

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

> FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org <javascript:;>

*Jai Rangi*
Cebod Technologies LLC dba DIDforSale/Cebod Telecom
O 949-471-0102 <O%20949-471-0101> | C 949-419-7634 <C%20949-742-2666> | F
949-269-0449 / 949-232-1410 | jprangi at didforsale.com  www.cebod.com |
www.didforsale.com |3200 Bristol St Suite 615, Costa Mesa, CA 92626  |