[Freeswitch-users] Dial multiple users for "conference" call

Michael Nielsen mic.niel84 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:33:40 MSK 2016

It actually seems to work - somewhat...

3 questions,which I hope is ok.

1) If I call some numbers, and hang up before the 60 seconds timeout - the
numbers keeps ringing for 60 seconds, even though I as initiator have hung
up.
2) <action application="set"
data="conference_auto_outcall_caller_id_number=${effective_caller_id_number}"/>
doesn't seems to be acknowledge, it shows Unknown number.
3) The <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall"
data="loopback/NUMBER"/>, does the loopback means that it takes the number
and look for another matching dialplan in my FS and dial that number
according to the dialplan?