[Freeswitch-users] Unable to get sip_to_tag as session variable

Florent Krieg flokrrr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:37:36 MSK 2016

Hello John,

I just checked the c file and it appears my comment on the Jira case is
still relevant: the variable is only available on a 180-Ringing provisional
response (not on a 183).
The patch is present in "case SWITCH_MESSAGE_INDICATE_RINGING", to be
working for your needs it has to be added in "case
SWITCH_MESSAGE_INDICATE_PROGRESS" a little bit below in the code too.

Regards
Florent