[Freeswitch-users] FS conference limitations

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Jan 6 20:50:25 MSK 2016

OK, that's good to know since I already ran a manual proof-of-concept on
about 4 conferees and it did what I'd hoped.

The total (fixed) number of conferees in this system will be 21 and I
suspect I'll need to "nohear" 3-4 neighbors. My concern was that I might
overflow a table or data structure internal to the conference bridge if I
did that enough times to include enough members.

I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Bote