[Freeswitch-users] Alsa to RTP

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jan 4 19:30:51 MSK 2016

Freeswitch has built in capabilites to playback and record.  You could originate a session to the playback or record applications to accomplish this.  I would try using mod_portaudio, mod_alsa was made specifically for some embedded platforms that couldn't use mod_portaudio due to limited alsa api and mod_portaudio is maintained and more feature-rich.

Mike