[Freeswitch-users] Call dropping after 32 seconds

Rutu Patel rutu.patel at inextrix.com
Mon Feb 29 16:15:28 MSK 2016

Hi Jurijs,

We have to consider the setup with freeswitch and opensips only.
registered user -> x.x.x.166 (freeswitch server) -> x.x.x.174 (opensips
server)

And there is a firewall and we have added x.x.x.3 IP there.

Is it possible there is some network related issue Or any sip profile
parameter we need to set?

--
Thanks,
Rutu Patel