[Freeswitch-users] mod_distributor / gwlist down

Dominique Jeannerod dominique.jeannerod at interact-iv.com
Mon Feb 29 11:52:12 MSK 2016

Hello,

I worked again on this, and there is no problem at all related with
mod_distributor.
What I found : there is a problem evaluating nested expressions.
This code works as expected :
    <action application="set" data="gwlist_down=${sofia profile
internal_trk_1 gwlist down}"/>
    <action application="set" data="gateway=${distributor I_MUT_SIPGTW
 ${gwlist_down}}"/>
    <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/${gateway}/${destination_number}"/>

This code is not OK :
    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/${distributor
I_MUT_SIPGTW ${sofia internal_trk_1 gwlist down}}/${destination_number}"/>
​
Any idea on the right syntax to make it work on one line as it should ?

Best regards

Dominique Jeannerod