[Freeswitch-users] Re- End Lua script after HangupHook handled without all the extra code to handle the return to the function

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Mon Feb 29 09:37:02 MSK 2016

Thanks for your response.

I have gone through these with no luck.   Like I said the session:destroy(“…”) crashes FreeSWITCH, which is therefore off the list.  The rest simply interrupt the current function and do no end the script.

I guess my next move is to see why session:destroy() crashes FreeSWITCH, however I am a little snowed under at the moment so if anyone has some time to replicate this (only needs one line of code in a Lua script) and pass this on to the developers that would be great.

Andrew