[Freeswitch-users] Getting 503 when starting automatically

Larry Morley lmorley at neny.cslimits.net
Fri Feb 26 03:09:26 MSK 2016

David,

What happens if you either don't start FS via systemd or stop it once the
system's done booting, then start it like, say,

su
PATH=/usr/local/freeswitch/bin:$PATH
freeswitch -nc

Note that you'll likely want to keep a record of what the permissions on
your FS files and directories are BEFORE doing this.

Does it work then? Can you see from the console where the problem is?

I'm nearly positive that I've chased this same error myself before.
Unfortunately, I can't recall what the root cause or the fix was.

Good luck!

- Larry