[Freeswitch-users] Inbound calls mis-routing routing to internal extension with external IP?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 25 16:50:37 MSK 2016

Its just the channel name so don't get tripped up by that, its just named
with some default data about the session.

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest