[Freeswitch-users] mod_sms chatplan default behaviour

Faruq Ahmad afarooqa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:51:37 MSK 2016

Hi,

working on mod_sms,
using the demo chatplan called a python script, the script generates a
reply for the sms and sends it using chat_execute reply application.
however once the script has completed the sms is forwarded to the
extensions in "to" field as well. I dont see any application in chatplan
that is forwarding the message to the extension. can this feature be
controlled? for example if the script called in chatplan has sent a reply
for the sms, it is not longer sent to the destination extension?

also When sending a message using ESL, logs only show "SMS Delivery assumed
successful due to being sent in non-blocking manner" if the destination
extension is available. if the destination extensions is not available I
get "Nobody to send to" as well as the above message. how can I get any
more details for these events. script that is used to send sms has

f = con.sendEvent(event)

print f.serialize() always shows the following no matter if the message is
sent ahead or not.

Event-Name: SOCKET_DATA