[Freeswitch-users] Multiple Choice Caller-ID

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Wed Feb 24 00:28:01 MSK 2016

We use the Polycom SoundPoint IP phones in the office, which work great.
One user has 3 different numbers to reach that phone (one is the main
office number with an extension, the other 2 ring direct).
These phones have 2 line buttons. I would like this user to be able to
choose from 3 different Caller-ID numbers when placing a call. I already do
this with 2 numbers by using the 2 different line buttons, but I'm trying
to figure out a way to choose a 3rd number when placing a call.
Any ideas will be appreciated.

--
Steve