[Freeswitch-users] extra header account code is not written to cdr if cancel is received a few ms after invite

Panagiotis Skoulikaritis pskoul at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:35:38 MSK 2016

What possibly could cause the account code to not be written in the cdr?
I have seen from traces that it is present on the sip mesage,
Unfortunately the loging is disabled I will enable it to see if I can
see anything.

But from what I see is that it doesn't write the account code on the cdr
when the outgoing leg for whatever reason is not made.

any advice ?

Regards

Panagiotis