[Freeswitch-users] FS Bridged call, no RTP until DTMF pressed

Adnan Ahmed adnan.ahmed1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 03:10:02 MSK 2016

You can disregard this message. Further testing and isolation of the
software/hardware found the cause to be in the chan_dahdi.c file for
asterisk.  (Not actually an error but it was what was causing me issues.)

The conf mute was being turned on because it thought it was receiving a
DTMFdown event on the E&m wink with Feature Group B MF signalling trunk.
Not sure if it was an error or anything, so I just hard coded the file to
not use confmute, and now it works fine.

Adnan.