[Freeswitch-users] Enterprise/sequential originate different stop codes per gateway

Mateusz Bartczak netcentrica at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:40:42 MSK 2016

Hi all

I'm looking for a proper way to achieve functionality of different stop
codes per every called gateway

Example call flow:

call provider 1, stop on code 404
if provider 1 fails call provider 2, stop on code 404,486
if provider 2 fails call provider 3, stop on code 480
and so on

I'm aware of variable continue_on_fail but I had no luck in specifying this
per gateway, it seems to work only for whole originate string, not
individual gateways

Could you share some examples how to do this?

Best Regards