[Freeswitch-users] CORE_PCM_MODULE doesn't seem to load correctly with DSN

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 4 21:05:39 MSK 2016

The codec is loading and your do config is broken during start up so it may
not appear in show modules in this case, we may need to have a JIRA filed
in this so we can investigate and get the facts

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest