[Freeswitch-users] Is there a way to deal with "false ring-back than 503" carriers?

Victor Chukalovskiy victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 00:58:09 MSK 2016

Thank you! Hypothesising there is a way to ontinue to #2 while in
bypass_media, as soon as I get 183 SDP from the 2nd carrier, wouldn't it
override bogus 183 SDP from the first carrier? It's not an ideal
scenario to have two distinct 183's on the same call, but should be
doable, no?

In proxy_media, is there an additional param or var I'd need in order to
continue to #2? Would that be ignore_early_media, or something else?