[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH in virtual environments

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Feb 2 15:49:17 MSK 2016

Peter, I / we would be grateful if you would kindly update us with your
experiences on this page
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Virtualization+Experien
ces
as well as the mailing list.

Because each installation is different it is helpful to compile
configurations that work and don't work where others can benefit from these
experiences.

Vielen Dank!

---
Bote