[Freeswitch-users] Sending Data in SIP BYE message

sandeep goje sandeep.goje at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:14:42 MSK 2016

Hi,
I have a issue while setting the sip_bye_h_ headers. Here is the scenario
A-->B

A is a sip end point and B is a PSTN call placed through the dialplan.

In this scenario, when B hangs up the call, I get proper Bye message sent
to sip_bye_h headers set in the Bye message.But when A hangs up, the
sip_bye_h headers are not sent in the 200 OK message. Is there a way to
send the sip_bye_h headers in both BYE and 200 OK messages.

I am trying to send bridge_channel or channel_name from B to A.

Regards,

Sandeep

The most profound statements are often said in silence.
-Lynn Johnston