[Freeswitch-users] Farsi language support in FreeSwitch

Chandramouli P mouli123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:25:16 MSK 2016

Hello,

I am planning to use FreeSwitch to implement a small project. I have the
below queries:

1) Does FreeSwitch supports "Farsi" language?
2) Is it possible to say current date and time in "Farsi" language"
3) Is it possible to calculate the active call length in FreeSwitch? I mean
that let us assume ten calls are active on a single channel (concurrent
calls) and they are listening my welcome greeting or file. Now, I want to
calculate the active call length of the users. Is it possible or not?

Thanks in advance,
Chandramouli.