[Freeswitch-users] Codec transcoding PCMA to PMCU

Ketan Kothari kkothari157 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 14:27:12 MSK 2016

Hello,

I have configured PCMA codec in my zoipper soft-phone(UAC) and tried to
call to 123456789 using our gateway twillo(UAS).
Gateway only accept PCMU codec. I have also configured absolute codec =PCMU
but still freeswitch sending PCMA to twillo(Provider gateway UAS). I have
got error Originate Failed.  Cause: SERVICE_NOT_IMPLEMENTED in freeswitch.

Once i have added PCMU codec in my zoiper(UAC) it's working.

[image: Inline image 1]

What am i missing here?