[Freeswitch-users] SIP ATA and dect phone suggestions

Rajil Saraswat rajil.s at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 21:12:34 MSK 2016

Hello,

I have been using a Linksys SPA-3102 ATA with a Panasonic KX-TG7120E
dect phone for quite some time. However, I am looking to upgrade these
with devices which support HD audio. My preference is to have a cordless
device for home environment. Also a dect phone +SIP ATA seems to me a
better choice over an integrated IP cordless phone since the dect phone
is cheaper to replace in the long run.

Can i have some suggestions on what people use?

Thanks