[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch fetching old records from sqlite

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:35:15 MSK 2016

Hi,
We are using SQLite(separate database than core) with javascript and have
observed a bizarre issue. Freeswitch query (Select) shows old records
whereas data was changed a few minutes before.

Sometimes updated data reflects back in FreeSWITCH after several minutes.
Whereas in PHPadmin I see updated data for the query.
I have asked the question on IRC where they advised me to change the
database.

Is there any workaround for this? Does freeswich caches data from sqlite?

Sorry for asking again, we have a system in production doing some sqlite
select queries, changing database would be the last option.

Best,
Aqs Younas