[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan not executed when INVITE has no SDP (3pcc)

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Tue Dec 13 05:58:07 MSK 2016

I notice that when I set:

<param name="enable-3pcc" value="true”/>

and then send an INVITE to Freeswitch with no SDP, Freeswitch responds with 200 OK and an SDP offering all available codecs.

That is good, but it also appears that it does not evaluate the dialplan at all - simply sends out the 200 OK.

Is this by design?

My intent was to send an INVITE with no SDP, execute answer through my event socket program and thereafter be able to issue commands.
It seems like this is not possible?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Dave