[Freeswitch-users] High Availability & Verto Communicator

Zach Rothy zrothy at monmouth.com
Mon Dec 12 19:57:49 MSK 2016

Good Morning,

A project I am working on is using Freeswitch and Verto for video
conferencing. In a previous post to the mailing list I saw someone
mention the high availability capability Freeswitch has and thought it
would be of use.

  While reading through the instructions I see it only mentions sip
profiles only, and to my understanding Verto is its own signaling
protocol separate from the sip/sip profiles on Freeswitch. So I tried to
do some research on this, but didn't seem to get any results.

I was wondering if the High Availability option also would work properly
with Verto. If it does work, does it more or less follow the same set up
instructions as it does for SIP?

Thanks in advance,
Zach R