[Freeswitch-users] SBC

Kamil Nigmatullin kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:51:08 MSK 2016

> ur system to the planet,

I, by no means, blame freeswithch. Just tell about problems we had. And we
paid quite a lot for that attack, and it is not fixed in FS. I personally
need register, I need transfer, I need all features.Why should I disable
it?  We run cloud callcenter. That is seen from public Internet. So, with
my experiance I just recomend to use something with Freeswitch, or use two
freeswitch. And that will last until I can make reffer attack to FS. I had
my own script, if anyone want to test I can try to break their limit.

About that features I don't know about - I belive I am not the only one.
And not because I am lazy to ask or to read. I just always thought that FS
is very advanced mediagateway. And Its pace not in front of the voip
network. There must be load balancer, firewall, monitoring that controls
all failaures and attmetmpts. Simply, FS is not level 5 of OSI.

--
Kamil Nigmatullin
Tel: 77272323748