[Freeswitch-users] SBC

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 12 07:00:54 MSK 2016

You do realize all of these things can be chexked in freeswitch. However no amount of checking various things the user is sending will stop such fraud. This is where your cdr's and pattern analysis come into play. Theres a reason large providers have rooms full of fraud prevention people

Sent from my iPhone