[Freeswitch-users] SBC

Kamil Nigmatullin kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 05:17:57 MSK 2016

I love freeswitch, but frankly I would not recomend to set it as SBC. I
personally faced two attacks where FS was not good at. And we lost a lot of
money. It works perfectly as NAT between internal and extenal networks,
actually in everything but it is weak as a firewall. Stanislav knows that,
he helped me to resolve the problem first time when it happend. I cannot go
into details as this is open forum. You need to put either kamailio or
opensips in front of FS.

Kamil Nigmatullin
Tel: 77272323748
mob: 7 (707) 2517003