[Freeswitch-users] Bridge to gateway with prefix alters Destination number

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Mon Dec 5 03:14:37 MSK 2016

I have one funny challenging problem and do not know how to solve it.

I am bridging call to gateway and provider requires that I add prefix. For
example:

}sofia/gateway/myprovider/aa15551231234

This is everything ok and it works, but then I get update display on
softphone from 5551231234 to aa15551231234 and in call logs I get same
number: aa15551231234. And then it looks like user dialed aa15551231234 .

How to tell freeswitch not to update display and call log? I tried with
ignore_update_display, but with no luck.

Best regards, Gregor