[Freeswitch-users] ESL for subscribing Channel Events

Lợi Đặng loi.dangthanh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:29:52 MSK 2016

haha, that was my mistake, in inbound mode I tried con.events("plain",
"all") and no event capture, and that leads me to some furthur confusion. I
tried con.events("plain", "CHANNEL_CREATE CHANNEL_DESTROY") and things fine
now, not sure why the document page say "all" will work. Thanks @Michael
for your enthusiasm.
@Colin, hmm, I need a lot of information from the channel, so your solution
might not work for me in this case, but mod_amqp is interesting, I might
need that in the future.

rgds,
Loi Dang Thanh
Phone : +841224.735.448