[Freeswitch-users] WARNING T.30 Non-ECM carrier not found

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:02:29 MSK 2016

Hello.

1) Recently I've implemented receiving fax by FS. When a fax is in
process of receiving sometimes in log appears this warning:

mod_spandsp_fax.c:291 WARNING T.30 Non-ECM carrier not found

Then when I look in final tif image I see some distortion, like black
interrupted lines and a portion of image is missing. Its like from page
were cut a string and it was glued together at rims. This lines can
appear 1,2,3 times and is equal to number of warnings.

Where does the fault produce.

2) Also some faxes come in incorrect page orientation. Original is
portrait, but resulting tif is in landscape and image is stretched to
fit long edge and short edge. How can I specify to FS to always use
portrait orientation?

3) Some times a receiving party have to answer the call and redirect the
calling party to fax receiving extension by bond digits. So I use in
dialplan:

default:
<extension name="Local_Extension">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^([1-9]\d\d\d)$">
<action application="bind_digit_action"
data="$${domain_name},*7,exec:execute_extension,rxfax_stream_transfer
XML features_local,peer,self"/>
<action application="bridge"
data="user/${dialed_extension}@${domain_name}"/>
</condition>

features_local:
<extension name="rxfax_stream_transfer">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^rxfax_stream_transfer$">
<action application="transfer" data="-bleg rxfax_stream XML
features_local"/>
</condition>
</extension>

How can I avoid using an additional extension for transferring incoming
call to rxfax_stream extension using only one command to bind_digit_action ?

<action application="bind_digit_action"
data="$${domain_name},*7,exec:transfer,rxfax_stream XML
features_local,peer,self"/>
<action application="bind_digit_action"
data="$${domain_name},*7,exec:transfer,rxfax_stream XML
features_local,peer,peer"/>
<action application="bind_digit_action"
data="$${domain_name},*7,exec:transfer,rxfax_stream XML
features_local,peer,booth"/>

all transfers the called party to the fax receive application.

Thank you for answers.