[Freeswitch-users] Voicemal ring count

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Wed Aug 31 18:54:49 MSD 2016

You’re better off using seconds anyway… During testing I have run across times when the first ring the caller hears does not ring our phones. And I had the other way around where our phones would ring before the caller hears the first ring. This especially happens with cell phone callers. Strong but true, seconds is more reliable.
Mario G