[Freeswitch-users] Question about "terminators" attribute for playback for httapi
xlin at soleocommunications.com
Wed Aug 31 17:47:30 MSD 2016
I have a question about "termintaors" attribute for httapi playback tag.
I did not see it in the online document and I did explore and plan to use it, but I am not sure it will be supported in the future. The book "FreeSwicth 1.2" did talk about it though.
I would like to know that "terminators" will be kept as an attribute in the future?
************* From online : https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_httapi
<playback file name error-file action digit-timeout input-timeout loops asr-engine asr-grammar><bind action strip>*EXPR*</bind></playback>
: Plays a file and optionally collects input.
file : The file
name : Parameter name into which to save result
error-file : Error file to play on invalid input
action : Change the new target url
temp-action : Change url to submit to, just for the next loop
digit-timeout : Pause to wait for digits after file plays (when input bindings are present)
input-timeout : Pause to wait for more digits in a multi-digit input
loops : Maximum number of times to play the file when input bindings are present
asr-engine : Automatic speech recognition engine to use
asr-grammar : ASR grammar to use
======== from the book FreeSwitch 1.2
playback plays a file and optionally collects input. It has the following attributes:
* file: The path to the file to play
* name: Param name to save result
* error-file: Error file to play on invalid input
* digit-timeout: Timeout waiting for digits after file plays (when input
bindings are present)
* input-timeout: Timeout waiting for more digits in a multi-digit input
* loops: Maximum number of times to play the file (when input bindings are
* asr-engine: Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) engine to use
* asr-grammar: Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) grammar to use
* terminators: The keys that you want to use to immediately stop and
process the digits collected
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Join us at ClueCon 2016 Aug 8-12, 2016
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users