[Freeswitch-users] Conference API

Mirko Brankovic mirkobrankovic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:12:25 MSD 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to set up verto vhost to execute lua scrypt on API calls.
api = freeswitch.API()

That is all working when I use uuid_dump or all uuid commands like this:

        ret = api:execute("uuid_dump", uuid)
        ret = api:execute("show", "channels")

But if I try to execute conference APIs like:
        ret = api:execute("conference list")
i get invalid command response (INVALID COMMAND!)

Is there some security issue where I need to allow verto to access
Conference API, or am I doing something wrong with this?

--
Regards,
Mirko