[Freeswitch-users] Is there equivalent of "last_bridge_to" but showing "last_originated_leg"

Victor Chukalovskiy victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:47:46 MSD 2016

Good day,

My ultimate goal is for any given a-leg CDR to find the very last b-leg CDR.

var "last_bridge_to" allows to find last b-leg for any given a-leg as
long as call was actually "bridged". However, if given a-leg had b-leg
originated, but no actual media or ring-back happened, variable
"last_bridge_to" remains empty. So I can't use that.

So is there a single variable on a-leg CDR that contains UUID of the
last "originated" leg?

I know there are arrays e.g. "originated_legs" or "originate_causes", so
worst case scenario I can iterate and pick the last UUID in either one
of these arrays. But this means external code or fancy trigger functions
upon CDR SQL insert. Trying to avoid that.

Many thanks!

-Victor