[Freeswitch-users] callee_id_number for FreeTDM channels

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Tue Aug 16 01:59:10 MSD 2016

I am having difficulty getting something to work. I have FXO, FXS and
sip (internal only) channels.

FXS->sip has destination_number set to the number id setup in the directory.

FXS->FXO sets the destination to the span number (which in this case is
part of the number, but not complete). I have the name and number set
properly in freetdm.conf which works for outgoing, but not incoming.

I have tried setting effective_callee_id_number and
origination_callee_id_number before the transfer, neither of these
changes the last_sent_callee_id_number.

Is there a way to either get the last_sent_callee_id_number to be
correct or to get the destination number to be correct?

Thank you,

Trever