[Freeswitch-users] NOTIFY sent only about 1 out of 10 times when using IPV6

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Aug 15 23:08:31 MSD 2016

I did it multiple ways, including the brackets first (I mentioned that in the jira), it always truncates at the colon no matter what. I also saw this in a couple of other places but didn’t want to go further until this is fixed. All of these get truncated:

      <param name="MWI-Account" value=“100@[$${local_ip_v6}]”/>	< I set local_ip_address in vars without brackets
      <param name="MWI-Account" value="100@$${local_ip_v6}”/>
      <param name="MWI-Account" value=“100@[IP6ADDRESS]"/>
      <param name="MWI-Account" value=“100 at IP6ADDRESS"/>