[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch path layout issue in 1.6

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:42:50 MSD 2016

Hello,

>From what I see in 1.6 (I've used 1.4 since now) the layout path changed (I
like the new one :) ). For example the logs are in :

logfiledir:     /var/log/freeswitch

This is working nice but in case you specify when you start FS -base =
/usr/local/something then all other path's are not respecting any longer
the layout and for example the logs are in :

/usr/local/something/log instead /usr/local/something//var/log/freeswitch

Basically is switching to the old layout from FS 1.4 is this expected or
it's a bug ?

Silviu