[Freeswitch-users] absolute_codec_string after unsuccessful bridge

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:28:19 MSD 2016

Hi!

I have following use-case:

My UAC makes video call(it offers VP8 and Opus codecs) and after
unsuccessful bridge Freeswitch will answer a call and execute record app.
When freeswitch fires answer app it offers SDP containing VP8 and OPUS, but
I would like that it offers only Opus. Because freeswitch offers VP8, my
UAC starts video call and record app do not work as expected.

I'm getting following error:

"[ERR] switch_ivr_play_say.c:496 Unable to establish inbound video stream"

I need somehow to set absolute_codec_string after unsuccessful bridge.

I tried but it didn't worked. If freeswitch answers immediately without
bridge, then I'm able to set absolute_codec_string.

Is there any possibility to set absolute_codec_string after unsuccessful
bridge?

Or maybe there is other possibilities to record audio message during video
call?

Jurijs