[Freeswitch-users] Replace One Session with Another

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:50:23 MSD 2016

I think it's doable via ESL, but needs testing.

For example, the B's leg goes to park(), and then you hangup A and
bridge the C's session to B. Then you can also copy important
variables between channels via uuid_getvar and uuid_setvar.

Also mod_conference might be of help, although it would put extra load
on the CPU.