[Freeswitch-users] Debian repo update schedule

Ciprian Dosoftei ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 01:25:15 MSD 2016

Thanks Michael & Ken.

This makes perfect sense, I appreciate your time.

On 3 August 2016 at 16:45, Ken Rice <krice at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> The release repo is updated on releases…. The master repo is update per
> commit….
>

> Releases happen when they are ready… however I run master pretty much
> every where

Best Regards,
Ciprian Dosoftei

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly contact the sender and delete the message.

Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited without the expressed permission of the sender.