[Freeswitch-users] httapi - dial/bridge only working when it comes first

Don Hawkins hawkins at hawkinsegroup.com
Wed Aug 3 11:20:21 MSD 2016

This issue is now resolved, with the beautiful little line of XML below:

<execute application="export"
data="nolocal:absolute_codec_string=PCMU"></execute>

It seems as if this provider wanted only PCMU, although I did look this up
before, I had PCMU in the list along with quite a few other codec's they
"said" they supported.

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org