[Freeswitch-users] play_and_get_digits questions

Anonim Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:19:58 MSD 2016

Hi,

While in a group call, I'm using "play_and_get_digits" to dial out a number
as shown in example [1], triggered via a DTMF key:

"<control action="execute_application" digits="*1" data="execute_extension
ASK_FOR_NUMBER_447279569204 XML default"/>"

The issues I'm facing is that when the user forms the number, DTMF caller
controls get triggered(like mute, vol up, etc..) as defined in
conference.conf.xml.

1. Is there a way to not trigger those DTMF caller controls while forming
the number when using play_and_get_digits?

2. Is there a way to get some details in the ASK_FOR_NUMBER_(\d+)
extension, about the one that triggered the DTMF? (i.e. something like
user_name or user_number)

Thanks,
Stefan

[1] https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Conference_Add_Call_Example