[Freeswitch-users] Disable IPV6

Agustí Ubalde aubalde at presenceco.com
Mon Aug 1 20:17:14 MSD 2016

Hi Brian,

The problem is that the WebRTC connections with Firefox 47 no longer
receive audio when sent the second INVITE.
When I disabled IPV6 environment on the client side everything works
correctly. Is there any way to discriminate ipv6 candidates in the ice
gathering?

Thanks,

*PRESENCE TECHNOLOGY*
*Agustí Ubalde Bellot*