[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH informations

Benjamin Cropley benjamin.cropley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:20:08 MSD 2016

* 1/how can i use FreeSWITCH interfece GUI (in my researsh i found that
WIKIPBX is abondoned )*
There isn't an official one. But you can find a list of options here
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Freeswitch+GUI

*2/we can consider FreeSWITCH us a test tools ?? likeSIPp because we can
make some scénario with FreeSWITCH *
Yes. Look into the ESL
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Event+Socket+Library

*3/In the definition of  FreeSWITCH ,it say that FreeSWITCH can be user us
 simple commutateur ,a PBX, a gateway or IVR server  (Interactive Voice
Response) but i didn't find in which case is used in each time *
You can set it up to act as one or all of the above.

Hope that helps,
Ben